Benefits of being GFMAM member
- Strengthen the development of the maintenance and asset management profession in your association
- Share the alignment of core concepts and understanding of good practices in the field of maintenance and asset management with others associations
- Bring innovation in the maintenance and asset management field through a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural approach to your association
- Develop additional products and services for your members
- Develop meaningful partnerships and networks
- Gain understanding of alternate approaches in other cultures & contexts
- Gain information about trends in the field
- Gain recognition for your international contributions as an association
Requirements for applicants to become GFMAM members
- Applicants must be only associations or institutions who are interested in furthering or promoting the objectives of the Global Forum.
- Applicants must have objectives similar to the objectives of the Global Forum and accept the Global Forum documents.
- Applicants must be not-for-profit and must make its accounts available to its members;
- Applicants must be governed by its own members only including electing its directors, whose tenure must be limited.
- A Member must be an organisation that has as its own members individuals (natural persons) and optionally organisations.
- An Associate is an organisation that may be described as an umbrella organisation in that its members are typically organisations that are eligible to be Members of the Global Forum in their own right